Cancellation & Shortening of Stay Policy
A deposit equal to the rental rate for one-night stay is payable upon making a reservation.
The following policies apply when cancelling a reservation:
- Cancellation up to 30 days before your arrival date will result in a $50 administration fee with the balance of your deposit credited back to you.
- Cancellation 30 days or less before your arrival date will result in forfeiting your deposit.
The following policies apply if you shorten your reservation for stays between June 24-Sept 3rd:
- Early departures or shortening of stays made within 30 days of arrival will result in no refund to your original reservation rate.
- Shortening of stays with more than 30 days notice before arrival are subject to approval by management.
The following policy applies to group bookings (4 cottages or more) for stays between June 24-Sept 3rd:
- A one night deposit is payable for each cottage upon making a reservation
- The remaining balance is payable 60 days before arrival and is non-refundable.
Special policies apply for the Cavendish Beach Music Festival time period.
Unfortunately, there are no exceptions to these policies. We recommend that you safeguard yourself against unforeseen circumstances by purchasing vacation rental insurance.
We do not accept pets during July or August. We will consider small well behaved pets in the off-season of May, June, September and October.
If you have any questions regarding these policies please contact us to discuss.